- Leave your bandage on your new tattoo for 30 min. after leaving the studio
- Wash hands thoroughly before touching your new tattoo. This will help prevent infection. *NEVER TOUCH YOUR NEW TATTOO WITH DIRTY HANDS. NEVER LET ANYONE ELSE TOUCH YOUR NEW TATTOO.
- Wash your new tattoo with antibacterial soap without fragrance. (Such as "Dial Gold" bar soap) Use only your clean hands to wash it. *NEVER USE WASHCLOTHS, ETC.
- Rinse your tattoo completely. *If your tattoo feels "slimy" wash it again.
- Pat your new tattoo dry then apply a THIN layer of ointment over the tattooed area (Bacitracin)
- *NO SWIMMING, BATHS, HOT TUBS, OR SOAKING YOUR NEW TATTOO IN ANY WAY. This can and more than likely will cause a nasty, possibly severe infection.
- *NEVER SCRATCH, PICK, OR RUB YOUR NEW TATTOO. If it itches, smack it lightly. Your tattoo will also peel...this is normal.
- *NO SUN EXPOSURE (THIS INCLUDES TANNING BEDS) Use a sunblock of SPF50 or higher to prevent damage to the pigments. This should ONLY be done after the tattoo is COMPLETELY healed.
- Allow 2-4 weeks for the total healing process. At this time you may contact your original artist and set up an appointment if any touch-up work is needed.
- If you have any questions or concerns of any kind, Please feel free to contact us. We will be more than willing to assist you. *Calling the studio will get the fastest response 567-424-6200
Thank You Very Much! We can't wait to work with you again!!-The 546 Tattoo Crew